we've been there. our management team has decades of experience launching, scaling and selling food companies. we've navigated the rules and red tape of regulatory bodies. we've built websites, run restaurants, established supply chains, mastered sales cycles, maintained a robust and diverse workforce and even managed a multi-billion dollar government program. we've sold millions of dollars worth of food products direct to consumers, via retail, through third-party distributors, online and out the back of a truck. we'd love to help make your culinary dreams a reality - click here to meet our management team.
TasteLab has the space and equipment for you to scale. we offer both memberships and a la carte pricing so you only pay for exactly what you need to use.
- 8,000 square feet of useable cook and prep space
- double sided hot line with gas ranges, stock pot burners, double stack ovens, griddles, grills & broilers
- full scullery room with commercial washer
- commercial stand mixers, immersion blenders, robot coupe, dough sheeters, deli slicers
- ~800 square feet of walk-in refrigerator and freezer space
- ~800 square feet of shared office and meeting space
- ~500 square feet of individually locked dry storage rooms
- we proudly provide common kitchen equipment like pots and pans, cleaning and safe food handling supplies, full-time custodial staff
we've been around the block and made the inevitable mistakes so you can avoid them. we've established trusted contacts in virtually every field and vendor type that you might need:
- federal and state regulatory and financial agencies
- conventional and specialty food suppliers
- TasteLab has deals in place with multiple vendors to help avoid minimums and get the raw materials you need
- packaging materials and design
- retail and wholesale distribution partners
- insurance, legal, food safety training
- accounting and bookkeeping
- banks, local and national investment bodies
- local press, marketing and PR professionals
- hundreds of current and alumni members, customers and vendors
our job is to give you the tools to prosper. our success is helping you learn, make, connect and grow your bottom line. our goal is for you to graduate out of TasteLab and into your own brick and mortar or production facility.
we know no one knows your business better than you. we will answer questions and do absolutely everything we can to help solve problems, but this is your baby.
if you are looking for a more hands-on approach we are happy to offer in-depth consulting, design and development services at an additional cost. to learn about some success stories and see how we can get to work for you, shoot us an email.